Basic Grammar Series
Item #: PX1031
Interest Level: Gr. 4–Adult
Reading Level: Gr. 1–4
Components: Reproducible Student Activity Resources available in print or digital format (on CD-ROM)
Resource 1 begins with the most basic grammar skills and the difficulty level gradually increases in Resources 2 and 3.
- Correlations chart featuring skill objectives allows easy reference to specific skills pertinent to students’ needs.
- Teacher pages complete with instructions for motivating the students.
- A parent letter that explains the unit students will be studying and offers suggested home activities that will reinforce the skill.
- Reflect and Review activity focuses on the skills currently being covered, as well as a previously taught skill.
Resource 1: What Is a Sentence?, Parts of a Sentence, Nouns,
Verbs, Articles, Capitalization, Punctuation, and Word Usage.
Resource 2: What Is a Sentence?, Parts of a Sentence, Nouns, Pronouns, Special Words, Abbreviations, Verbs, Adjectives, Capitalization, Punctuation, and Word Usage.
Resource 3: What Is a Sentence?, Parts of a Sentence, Nouns, Pronouns, Special Words, Abbreviations, Verbs, Adjectives, Capitalization, Contractions, Prefixes and Suffixes, Punctuation, and Word Usage.
This program is ideal for:
- Special Education / Special Needs
- Struggling Learners
- Learning Disabled
- Remedial Education
- Differentiated Education
||Basic Grammar 1 Reading Level 1-2
||Basic Grammar 2 Reading Level 2-3
||Basic Grammar 3 Reading Level 3
||Basic Grammar Resources Set (All 3 Resources)