- How do I check the price of multiple items at once?
- How do I place an order offline? (Employees of a School District or Public Institution)
- How do I place an order offline? (Individuals, Private Agencies, or International Customers)
- Do you accept Credit Cards?
- Do you Accept Purchase Orders?
- Is My Credit Card information safe?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- What are your shipping and handling charges?
- How may I obtain an order form?
- When will my order be shipped?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- What are enhanced eBooks?
- eBooks and Interactive Whiteboards
Customer Service Information
- What do I do if I'm not satisfied with the materials I receive?
- How can I request a printed catalog?
1) Q: How can I check the prices of multiple items at once?
2) Q: How do I place an order offline?
- A: Use our Quick Order form to check up to 10 prices at once!
Enter the item # and a qty of 1 for each item you want to check the price on.
Then click ADD TO QUICK ORDER to display Pricing.
You can add additional items from this screen, or hit to clear your entries.
Employees of a School District or Public Institution:
- A: Please use your standard School, District, or institution purchase order form signed by an authorized administrator, and mail or fax it to Wieser Educational, 20722 Linear Lane, Lake Forest, CA 92630. Fax (800) 949-0209.
3) Q: How do I place an order offline?
Individuals, Private Agencies, or International Customers:
- A: For a printable order form click here! 608KB Requires Adobe Reader Mail or fax completed order form to Wieser Educational, 20722 Linear Lane, Lake Forest, CA 92630. Fax (800) 949-0209.
- These orders must be prepaid using check or credit card (Visa, Master Card or American Express). International orders will require a bank transfer and quotation prior to shipping.
- 4) Q: Do you accept Credit Cards?
A: Credit card purchases may be made using:
5) Q: Do you Accept Purchase Orders?
purchase orders are accepted via postal mail or fax with an authorized
signature and P.O. number. Our fax number is 1-800-949-0209. Purchase
orders are now accepted online for existing customers who are in good
credit standing. New customers can use purchase orders online after
their initial order is placed via fax or mail.
6) Q: Is My Credit Card information safe?
A: All Customer information is secured by Microsoft SSL encryption keeping it private and protected.
Look for the https: in the address bar to confirm you are viewing a secure page.
7) Q: Do you charge sales tax?
- A: Sales tax is added to all California orders. The current sales tax rate is 7.75%.
Top of Page
9) Q: How may I obtain an order form?
8) Q: What are your shipping and handling charges?
Orders from schools, districts, institutions and individuals located within the contiguous 48 states will have 10% or $9.00, whichever is greater, added to cover shipping and
handling expenses. (Alaska, Hawaii and Canada please add 20% or $20
whichever is greater for shipping and handling).
Air Shipping rates:
(within the contiguous 48 states)
3 Day Air: 15% of Order, minimum charge $14.00
2 Day Air: 20% of Order, minimum charge $18.00
Next Day Air: 25% of Order, minimum charge $30.00
Note: All orders shipped to AK and HI go by UPS Ground
International orders will require a bank transfer and quotation prior to shipping. Phone (800) 880-4433 FAX (800) 949-0209 E-mail: email@example.com
- A: For a printable order form click here! 411KB
Requires Adobe Reader
Top of Page
10) Q: When will my order be shipped?
- A: If all items are in stock when we receive your order, it will be shipped from our warehouse within two business days.
By providing your email address, you will be notified when your order ships and when to expect delivery.
Top of Page
- 11) Q: How can I check the status of my order?
A: Contact our customer service department to check on the status of your order. Phone (800) 880-4433 FAX (800) 949-0209 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are Enhanced eBooks?
Enhanced eBooks are unlocked PDFs, which allow users to copy and paste text and certain images. Some publishers (ie: Evan-Moor, Creative Teaching Press & Teacher Created Resources) also enable the use of the Typewriter Tool in Adobe Reader in their Enhanced eBooks.
Do I need special software to view and use enhanced eBooks?
Yes - you need the latest version of Adobe Reader which can be downloaded for free.
Now I have Adobe Reader and an Enhanced eBook - what next?
Using Acrobat Reader, just copy and paste the sections of the enhanced eBook you need into a word processor like Microsoft Word or Apple Pages, then add your own questions, pictures, or examples for truly custom lessons. You can also use text from enhanced eBooks to build lessons for your Interactive Whiteboard, or take advantage of programs that can translate the content of PDFs into other languages.
Are there any advantages to using a paid version of Adobe Acrobat?
If you are using a paid version of Adobe Acrobat, you can also rotate and extract pages and copy certain images or objects.
Can I copy all of the content from an enhanced eBook, including images and formatting?
Due to the nature of PDF files, not all images can be copied; text formatting will also be lost. Users can customize the text formatting by copying and pasting the text into a word processor, and then adding the desired formatting.
Is every eBook available in both regular and enhanced versions?
While not all of our publishers sell enhanced eBooks, you can find enhanced materials from many of our top publishers. Please note that some titles may not be available as enhanced eBooks, specifically if they contain mostly graphics, which cannot be copied, or have many scanned pages that interfere with selecting text.
Do enhanced eBooks have copyrights?
Yes! Enhanced eBooks are subject to the same copyright laws as regular eBooks.
eBooks and Interactive Whiteboards
What is an Interactive Whiteboard?
Interactive Whiteboards (or IWBs) are large screens that display images from your computer and let you highlight, underline, draw, or add to whatever is on the screen, without altering the original file.
IWBs are comprised of three different components: a large display screen that is usually mounted on the wall, a projector that places an image on the screen, and a computer to provide the images, documents, movies, or presentations.
Most IWB screens are touch sensitive, which is what allows teachers and students to "draw" on the boards using the IWBs proprietary software.
Will my eBooks work on my classroom's Interactive Whiteboard (Smart Board/Promethean Board/StarBoard)?
Yes! All of our eBooks come as PDFs, meaning that you can import the files directly onto your Interactive White Board using the board’s software.
How can I use my eBooks with an Interactive Whiteboard?
Project your eBook in PDF onto the screen using your IWBs software, then use whichever tools you would like to use (highlighting, drawing, shading, etc.). You can then save the image of the page with your notes, and print it for a student to take home, or save a series of pages to e-mail to a student who is sick or absent.
Can I use Enhanced eBooks on my Interactive Whiteboard?
Enhanced eBooks will project onto the display screen in the same manner as a regular eBook. However, you will be able to cut and paste text from Enhanced eBooks into your own Interactive White Board lessons, saving you prep time.
Do some of your products come with special files?
Certain products, mainly Level 4 Optimized eBooks, contain Notebook files - files made specifically to work on a SMART Board. Some Level 4 books may also contain Flash based files as well - please read the description of the product to find out exactly what is included.
Our IWB Ranking System:
Level 1 - Ordinary eBooks: Using the proprietary software that comes with most IWBs, unaltered PDFs can be easily displayed. Then, teachers can highlight phrases, kids can fill in activities, and work can be saved for next year or exported and e-mailed home to students who are absent. As a result, all of our regular eBooks are listed at Level 1.
Level 2 - Enhanced eBooks: With the ability to copy, paste, and rotate pages, Enhanced eBooks are even better suited to Interactive Whiteboards. Teachers can combine text from an Enhanced eBook with their own images, video, or web sources, creating a truly customized lesson. As a result, all Enhanced eBooks that we sell are listed at Level 2.
Level 3 - Interactive eBooks: An Interactive eBook is designed to offer another level of user participation. Rather than just displaying text, these books have buttons that offer sound, video, additional pictures, or any number of different features. While these books are equally at home on a desktop computer, they are a great choice for teachers looking for Interactive Whiteboard material that can be set up quickly. Easily displayed and enjoyed by the whole class, all of our Interactive eBooks are listed at Level 3.
Level 4 - Optimized eBooks: These books are designed from the ground up to be displayed and used on an Interactive Whiteboard, whether they are redesigned PDF files or products built and designed in proprietary software, such as SMART's Notebook software. Check the product description to see exactly what format and level of optimization each Level 4 product has.
Customer Service Information
- 1) Q: What do I do if I'm not satisfied with the materials I receive?
- A: Unless otherwise noted, items may be returned if you are not completely satisfied. Call our customer service department within 30 days for a return authorization and instructions. Upon receipt of the materials in salable condition, the invoice will be canceled. Your only responsibility will be for the return shipping costs.
- 2) Q: How can I request a printed catalog?
- A: Fill out the form at this page to receive your free catalog.